Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lazy Sunday

B is out of the house today. He's in Seattle taking care of some final business before Basic Radio's record label showcase this upcoming Thursday. In other words, he's doing 'future rock star things'.

So while he is off being a Very Important Person, I'm at home... alone... and bored.


That's pretty much the face I've been making since I woke up at 7 o'clock this morning. I'm bored out of my mind, folks. I've already taken a shower, eaten breakfast, and surfed the internet for what seemed like an eternity, so I'm running out of things to do. I don't know a thing about football so I can't even entertain myself with the Seahawks game airing today. I can't even play with my dog because, well, she's doing this...


Luckily I only have a hour or two to kill and then I will be meeting up with my best friend and her son. We're going to head up North and partake in some shopping, which is funny considering I'm broker than broke. I'm not really sure how it's all going to pan out since, a.) I don't want to overdraw my account, b.) I don't want to use a credit card, and c.) I don't steal things. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, enjoy these self-portraits I took.



See- I wasn't kidding about the whole being bored thing.

(And I wasn't kidding about the broke thing either. Any and all donations are gladly accepted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment