Monday, September 6, 2010

Shameless promotion of my lover's band

So my magnificently loving boyfriend, who I often mysteriously refer to as 'B', is in a band. A band that I happen to think is very, very good- though I may be a tad biased. Regardless, I can ensure you they don't suck. Their shows attract a good crowd and I can never hear crickets chirping during their set, so I can confidently state that they are a generally decent band.

Oh, and their band is called Basic Radio. I should probably throw that in there if I truly aim to successfully promote them. Dur.

What I really want to share with you, though, is a 'blooper' video they recently posted on their own site. It's a bunch of outtakes from the various video updates they do for their website and fans. I promise you that none of it is rehearsed or hammed up. These fellas really are this childish and stupid.



If you want to see more of this lunacy and are somewhere within Washington State come to their show on September 30th at El Corazón in Seattle. You can check out their actual music at myspace.com/officialbasicradio. It’s going to a BIG show- which I may go into further details about later on- and will a guaranteed good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment